Let’s kick off this week with a short but intense cardio. That intensity, however, is up to you! Today’s workout is short so if you really push yourself, use weights, take short breaks and transition fast between sets/rounds – it will be very challenging & IT WILL KICK YOUR BUTT! — I completed mine in less than 10 minutes 😉 You will feel great afterwards! However; if you get tired … just keep moving at your own speed and try to complete the workout 🙂
Remember, do your best, drink water and DON’T overdo it. Good luck!
Today’s exercise will consist of 6 – 90 second rounds and 5-10 seconds break in between the rounds. Each round contains 3 sets: 30 sec. jumping jacks + 30 seconds of mountain climbers + 30 seconds of something else. It’s a full body workout.
Here is my breakdown:
1. Jumping jacks – mountain climbers – lunges (with heavy weights)
2. Jumping jacks – mountain climbers – biceps curls (heavy weights)
3. Jumping jacks – mountain climbers – crunches (medium weight)
4. Jumping jacks – mountain climbers – shoulder press (heavy weights)
5. jumping jacks – mountain climbers – side lunges (heavy weights)
6. jumping jacks – mountain climbers – side crunches (med. weights)