Believe it or not my legs are a little sore from yesterday’s high knees. Therefore, I tried to focus mostly on my upper body today. Besides, I haven’t been really working it out lately. The workout was really intense but I feel good. I used heavy weights most of the time and that made a huge difference.
Here is the breakdown:
1. I put a pair or light dumbbells on my shoulders and warmed up with some twists.
2. 10 burpees* with push ups
3. biceps curls/ shoulder press – 15 reps (10 pounds)
4. Triceps kickbacks – 15 reps (in flat back position/ mid. weights)
5. Standing V-Raise – 15 reps
— 30 sec. Water break —
1. Mountain climbers – 25 reps each leg
2. 7-7-7 **bicep curls
3. Lateral rises – 15 reps
4. Triceps floordips – 45 reps
Water break & repeat the circuit again
- Begin in a squat position with your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back, while simultaneously lowering yourself into a push up
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position, while simultaneously pushing up with your arms.
- Leap up as high as possible from the squat position
**7-7-7 – bicep curls: 7 lower range, 7 upper range, 7 regular